Good Shepherd's outpatient feeding clinic provides a comprehensive assessment of your child's feeding, developmental and medical histories. Treatment plans are customized for each family's unique needs.
The feeding team includes:
- Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- Speech Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Pediatric Dietitians
- Social Workers
Good Shepherd's feeding team can address:
- Difficulty with weight gain
- Picky eating
- Trouble with breast or bottle feeding
- Choking on food Coughing when swallowing
- Avoiding certain tastes and textures
- Challenges with self-feeding
To request a feeding evaluation for your child, call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422) or fill out the Contact Us Form below.