Good Shepherd Pediatrics is proud to be one of a handful of “Centers of Excellence” in the U.S. to pioneer Trexo Plus, an innovative device that offers supported locomotion training to children.
The advanced, wearable technology provides pediatric patients with lower-extremity weakness and/or spasticity an engaging way to get on their feet and walk — maybe even for the first time.
- Wearable, robotic legs attached to a walker that allow children to experience hands-free, full foot-ground contact
- Through guided movements, the weight-bearing design allows children to engage their own muscles to move forward
- Clinicians can monitor and alter gait pattern to increase repetitive training to encourage neuroplasticity
- Device gathers data on patient’s performance and progress
- Cerebral palsy
- Pediatric stroke
- Spinal cord injury
- Gait disorders and more
Device Use Criteria
- Child size (fits most 3-6 year olds)
- Lower-extremity contracture severity
- Weight-bearing status/tolerance
- Physician clearance
To learn more, call 1-888-44-REHAB or fill out the form below.